Friday, February 8, 2008

Slut

Against all my beliefs and conventional mind-set, I have gone ahead and fallen in love with a slut. Yup a true, blue whore. For real.

Of course this is not the way I would have liked it to be but the two things that I shall never be able to reasonably account for is my taste in women and clothes.

This complex situation has forced me to rethink my options and after due consideration I have decided that the most mature way ahead would be to get myself an imaginary girl friend. And so ladies and gentlemen I present to you Ikka. Yup that’s her name, no not the whores’ but my girl friends’. My dear friend Ruby advised me to get one and I must say I like how things are working out so far. I am sure we will have our differences and all but I think if we both put in enough effort, we can make it work.

In other news I find it terribly funny to fill out the words “Student” in forms which ask for my profession. As far as most vocations go, being a student is not a bad deal at all. I mean the pay is not great and there ain’t really much scope for promotions but other than that it’s a pretty sweet deal if you think about it.

Have realized that most people do have a story to tell. But do they have to be so boring?

No comments: