Humans, as a species, have the longest "growing up" period in the world. We take forever to crawl, slightly longer to walk and by the time we can reasonably avoid becoming prey, other species would have long since perished. In fact, if some of my friends are to be believed, some humans act like five year olds even if they are actually much, much older. We lack fancy teeth, any kind of venom (well if you exclude the psychological kind) and some humans are just downright ugly. Perhaps we are so high up the food chain that we are actually at the bottom. Makes you think, no?
Another drunken evening later, I have realised that there sometimes I am so busy searching for the answers that I forget to look at the questions.
Most people who think I am slightly mental do so primarily because they fail to recognize the genius which lurks beneath. However it is true that I have done my fair share to promote such an opinion for it does have its perks. People tend to leave you alone, poor social skills are rarely viewed with curiosity and, the best part, nobody bangs on your door asking you to turn down the volume
A Short List of Useful Windows Programs
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment