Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lizard voyeurs

Fox and me caught two lizards humping to the high heavens in me room the other day. On being caught in the act, the male lizard decided to scramble (how typical!) while the female decided to laze around me bed for some time. We even made a short film on it. After completely ignoring us for a few minutes, she made her way into my cupboard and I have no idea what she has been upto since.

Which is worrying me to no end since it is quite possible that plans of revenge are being hatched even as I write this. I don't think I will be able to have sex if I know that the lizards are watching.

Justifying celibacy is unbelievably easy no?


In other news, the city of Calcutta has once again proven the fact that she is like a woman by becoming real cold all of a sudden. No attributable reason whatsoever.

No comments: