Exams always bring out the Philosopher in me, the one who is usually hidden somewhere deep inside, probably crushed in between me Conscience and Logic. The Meez and me spent an hour discussing lingerie and I still dont agree with his use of Russian Salad as an analogy. Quite illogical methinks. And then Dandee and me invested a few fruitful hours into what would people do with all the money they make after graduation. A yamaha R15 or a Kawasaki Ninja 250 or the classic Bullet? Things became really heated once the good old Chetak scooter was brought into the argument.
In a few hours I will embark on another three hour mission to vomit out all the knowledge I have managed to cram into this head of mine. Only this time I have promised myself not to take too much stress, me is gonna be Mr.Cool. For real.
Its great watching a sporting event in a group. You always have this parallel commentary going on, the kind which no tv would voluntarily broadcast. And then there is always the expert opinions, a liberal dose of which can make any match worth watching!
Ikka has resumed talking to me…well almost. She is currently in her “walk a mile in the other’s shoe”, the shoe owner concerned being a mute. Something to do with understanding the plight of those who are not as priveleged et cetera et cetera. So for half an hour she valiantly tried to sign language me into getting her a cup of tea. Fun.
Oh yeah and I realized that hate is way so much powerful an emotion than love. Like if you hate something then you REALLY do whereas if you love something then…you know its just love dahling. Nothing too exciting. So what would be really cool is if you hate the things you love. That would be perfect.
I read a 600-word short story the other day.[http://tinyurl.com/324vo7. Check out the 2006 winning entry by Soros]
If you read too much of that kinda stuff then you suddenly realize how much can be said in so little. So many words are made so redundant and you feel like laughing at those fools who ferociously write away. Those frikkin ramblers; never quite knowing when to stop. Just going on and on and on and on and on and on…………….and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment