Thursday, March 6, 2008

Off me back

The problem with having an especially hairy back is the extreme difficulty it causes while sleeping. If you have ever seen sea anemone then you have this image of their "whiskers" or whatever floating around in the sea. Now imagine the same things on your back; every other second you have this sensation akin to cockroach's antennae feeling your back. Its like someone is lightly brushing you with this jharoo.

Its terribly disturbing and is preventing me from getting my beauty sleep.

Yes mugs I am well aware of your scriptures but I just HAD to get that off my back. Ha!

In other news, some wanker [I love that word] keeps changing my seat in the exam hall, forcing me to frantically search for it before each frikkin exam! This is an event which causes great delight to a few monkeys who find it all terribly amusing, me not being one of those afore mentioned monkeys.

Right.

2 comments:

Paradox said...

sleeping beauty :)

kroswami said...

sleeping beauty is NOT equal to beauty sleep....dear snooker champ.