Thursday, December 4, 2008

Does this mean that I cannot posses the skills necessary for a healthy and humane relationship?

Was made to feel miserably old the other day when a woman who I respect muchly tells me: "You are beyond the age of receiving good advice. Do what you think is right." Immaturity is such an enticing escape.

Every now and then I realise that there are some things which everyone apparently knows. Except me. The other day I took a slightly large dose of cough syrup. Which makes you super-lethargic [not that you would notice that]. It also gives you this slightly out-of-body, low high. If that makes sense. Not fun.

People screw up and most of the times its pretty funny. Like this really made me laugh.

Shaitan and me pass time in class by making near-libelous "observations" in our notebooks. Hence my book reads:
13:00 hrs: S. tries to hide his homosexuality
13:03 hrs: S. gives me a lecherous stare
13:05: S. has got a mini-erection. He may be thinking about B.'s bum

Similarly, Shaitan has his own list of observations:
13:00 hrs: K. is doing his shit writing thing again
13:04 hrs: K. is staring at the Polar Bear
13:07 hrs: K. has started to dry hump the desk.

Then each peeks into the others book and starts laughing. Total timepass.

Am quite sure that the world is simply over flowing with assholes and People I Cannot Stand, which is really sad cause some of them are quite nice looking.

This is my 100th post and the previous one got totally sidelined in the glory.

Fk I am jobless.

3 comments:

Dea said...

Congratulations are in order, I believe!

Anonymous said...

I see the tradition of diligent note-taking lives on in NUJS!

The Reluctant Rebel said...

Cough Syrup is a potent high-giver. Its how pharmacists make their living. Its not called a drug store for nothing.