Sunday, March 8, 2009

I end

Before I go, a few observations:

In my head, there are two types of arrogance: one based on belief and the other based on ignorance. Sometimes I am unable to differentiate the two, but otherwise I am fatally attracted to the former and abhor the latter.

I like crows. Urban, survivors, omnivorous and nothing great to look at. Not particularly intelligent, not known to be loyal lovers and have quite messy nests. Can't quite figure out who they remind me of. Hmmm.....

This has stopped being fun. For a while now. Words forced are not worth writing.

You have been a wonderful audience. Goodnight and good luck.

7 comments:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

Sad to see you go. May the force be with you in all your future endevours.

Spaz Kumari said...

This is sad. Absolutely brilliant blog.

Unknown said...

I am going to miss this blog. Another thing about crows is that they seem to have a very strong sense of community.

Anonymous said...

I read a Ruskin Bond story as a kid about a crow called Speedy and his awesome escapades and have loved them ever since.

Also as a kid, I used to use a mirror to reflect light into their eyes and get them to fly away. I was good enough that it was proabably cruel and so have decided to feel for them ever since.

Also, don't go.

Anonymous said...

It was fun most of the times...Will surely miss you :-(

Phenomenal Thinker said...

1. Why does Google warn when I try to open your blog link as thus "Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog."?

2. Why the sudden end? Is it symbolic to the end of your college or something murkier?

3. Keep up your morbid sense of humour- that's what makes it fascinating and authentic.

Farewell.

Anonymous said...

goddamit no macha

dont stop

stakyba

mofos of google

take that