Monday, September 22, 2008

Certain observations made over the course of a protracted yet enjoyable boozing session

The more I see, the more I think and the more I read, the less I am able to frame coherent sentences. Thought that was particularly clever of me though.

Have decided to go ahead and scout for a writing god-mother. For the uninitiated, a writing godmother is an extremely "unreliable" individual who shall ensure that you reach those pinnacles of literary excellence which you secretly strive for. I think my writing god mother's gonna be this uber hot chain-smoking milf who makes the best choco-chip muffins ever. Plus she simply has to wear the witch hat and maybe a couple of cats too.

My clearly career-focused guru has suggested that I write about what I know. So here it goes.

1. Physical pain can be enjoyable. It may also give the painee a powerful high.

2. The worst thing about a whiskey high is the feeling of detachment coupled with a sudden and extremely powerful urge to self-introspect. You are basically reduced to a SimonCowell self-judger.

3. Few things taste better on a melting day than gin, tonic and lots n lots of ice.

4. Most of the time women pretend to be these highly undecipherable creatures with apparently no sense of logic. Its all b.s.

5. I shall never understand why there will ALWAYS be someone who wants to break up a good, face bashing fight. Inevitably some peace loving nutters will intervene, yelling "relax man", "chill dude" or some other such peace-speech. Pissing off.

6. Sroyon lies, hence bringing the 3 Laws of Robots into much doubt.

In other news, the ants have finally left my room and moved to greener pastures elsewhere. I think the secretly opened sugar packets in the room of the Burmese has worked. Quakes has taken to wearing the most hideously short shorts known to quakes-kind. I mean these things start at the belly button and dont do much thereafter. Disturbing.

The next time the semester ends I shall be leaving this place forever. Feels rather funny.

1 comment:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

God, this post makes me miss you guys.Never thought that would happen.