Due to the fact that I am simply unable to turn my mind off, like some of my colleagues can, I have observed the world around me and come to certain inalienable conclusions:
1. No matter how old I get, my mom will still think I cannot handle glass ware with care
2. Girls who smell good and have sexy necks become a billion time more pretty when they laugh.
3. Eating out everyday, sleeping most of the time and generally chilling CAN increase paunch size in a matter of days.
4. Guys have found a "macho" substitute to the air kiss: the grab hand and hug thing. I think it looks rather stupid, like an ill disguised attempt to nipple-rub.
5. People will always come up with innovate ways to piss you off. The trick is to keep the shotgun in open sight.
6. While using a mobile phone for ummm "alternative uses", it is best to remove said phone in a discreet manner so as to not avoid unwanted attention and possible ridicule.
7. Every one in a crowded restaurant will suddenly observe a moment of silence just before one is about to yell the word "Orgasm"
In other news, TIME magazine has started awarding books with a "Read", "Skim" or "Toss" rating. Was wondering if that could be applied to people as well. Also suddenly realised that the reporters translate the words of the interviewed "natives" into English. Thus that slum dweller in Karachi for the story on Pakistan's port city is not actually saying "We have no water" but something more vernacular. In all probability something like "Woh bhenchodo ko kya pata hum kaisa pyass se tadap rahe hai, saale chutiye". Much is lost in translation.
Also celebrated Rakhi (or International Day of the Other Piss-Off) the other day. A day to celebrate the brotherly love and affection one feels for the tender sibling, a tribute to the family tree. Scoured the whole of Body bloody Shop looking for an appropriate gift coz Manguggu told me that chi..err women love that stuff. Evil-smelling, over priced crap. But atleast its fair trade.
After a week of intense loafer-ing, I am more than ready to head back to the Other Side. Praying that those bloody lizards havent decided to make my room their final resting place again.
And lastly, in full agreement with Mr. Saha's views, I think the Doordarshan commentators for the Olympics should be shot. During a China-Netherlands hockey match:
"She is the girlfriend of the Dutch sports star Eees Tat Real Val......I hope he is tall...Not that it matters."
A Short List of Useful Windows Programs
1 week ago
2 comments:
i absolutely cannot believe you have put that up on your blog!!!and u know what im talking about...wait and watch my friend, that comic strip shall be coming your way very very soon!
"Skim"
Post a Comment