Monday, June 16, 2008

Explanations

One would think that this being the final year and all that, I would be continually warmed by feelings of nostalgia; the slow realisation that one of the most "fun" times of my life are slowly but steadily coming to an end.

Five minutes into my first class, the waves of ennui were enough to make me sick. I think its worse when you return from a nice, long vacation. The contradictions are enough to make one seriously consider the "blade on wrist" method of leaving the planet.

Recent developments in my "personal" life include randomly asking people who are barely acquantainces for advise on how to find true love. One of my dear guggu friends suggested that I should learn to love myself. Apparently the first step towards loving others is learning to love one's self.

Look into the mirror first thing in the morning, she tells me, and repeat in your head "I am beautiful. I love myself". Realised that anyone who thinks the word "beautiful" describes me first thing in the morning is real screwed in the head. Like a proper frikkin nut case.

Oh and the reasons the previous 2 blogs were deleted was that they were starting to contain more than the permissible levels of non-fiction. Made me distinctly uncomfortable. This strange reaction may also explain the fact that no one believes me anymore no matter what I say. Giving compliments is becoming harder day by day, even on the rare moments when I actually mean it!

My shrink says that I have some sort of "Liars disease" whose origin can be traced to the fact that I was never given adequate amount of quality time with my imaginary friends. I am starting to really doubt me shrink's competence, especially since her crack dealer has gone for a "temporary vacation".

Goddam pathological liars!

Anyway, have decided to document my travels on a separate page, aptly titled "krow crawls" which can be read here.  Once it has been updated ofcourse. Right.

2 comments:

Sroyon said...

Your advisors are even weirder than you, and that's saying something.

Dea said...

Hmm. Aww. Poor baby. Don't worry; we'll fix you up in a couple of hours once you get here.